I don’t know about you but I love online shopping, especially this time of year with Christmas around the corner. There’s nothing more easier than shopping from the comfort of your own home and getting it delivered to your door. What’s even better is when you come across online shops that sell something a little different, unusual and quite quirky, like UncommonGoods.
UncommonGoods are a US based company who ship internationally and work with small businesses and artists to produce and provide handmade products that are economically friendly. Their goods contain organic and recycled materials and do not contain leather, fur or feathers so no harm is made to any animal or human.
As well as this, UncommonGoods give back to the community by donating a small amount from every purchase you make to a chosen organisation when you checkout. How good is that?!
They have also have this new thing called Sunny who is a gift finder. Sunny is there to save you time from browsing through every category on the website. Sunny will help you to find the perfect gift based on the recipient’s interests. Genius idea. I had a little go using Sunny, you should definitely have a go and see what you think.
I came across some pretty cool stuff whilst browsing through their website so I’ve put together this gift guide to show you some of my favourites:
These are my top 5 favourite gift ideas for kids. They have some pretty cool kids stuff, stuff that you wouldn’t usually be able to find in the shops, which I like. Check out some more great gift ideas for kids here.
- Milton the mealtime companion- Now this I thought was a brilliant idea, so brilliant I am considering getting one for my kids. It’s a friend for fussy kids at mealtimes to help them try new foods.
- Play and go storage mat- Having a little one who is into his cars I thought this was definitely something he would enjoy. Its clever design means it’s great for storage to keep all those little cars neat and tidy and it opens out to become a road play mat. Perfect to take anywhere you go.
- Sleeper hero bedtime buddy- Another super cool design to help kids who are having difficulties during the nights. You programme this cuddly bedtime friend to shine a red light when it’s bedtime and a green light when it’s time to get up.
- Unicorn clock- I found this so adorable! Perfect finishing touch to any little princesses bedroom. Unicorns are all in at the moment too.
- Mr. Food face plate- These are such a fun design to make mealtimes fun! This is great for encouraging kids to have fun at mealtimes and to enjoy their food.
Here are my favourite picks for treating us wives on those special occasions such as birthdays and anniversaries. You can find more gifts for her by clicking here.
- Smartphone charging reversible tote- Not only is this a lovely bag it also reverses for a different look so it’s really 2 bags in 1 and the super cool bit, it charges your phone!
- Diana instant camera- A classic style camera to capture those memories with. What I love about this camera is the whole vintage look and you can even capture antique style photos with it.
- Heat resistant hair tool case- A great storage solution for straighteners and curling irons.
- Reversible oversized blanket scarf- A scarf that turns into a blanket, perfect to keep you warm during the winter.
- Solar system bath bombs set- I am obsessed with bath bombs so when I saw these I knew I had to include them in the gift guide. There’s nothing more relaxing after a long day than a nice hot, colourful bath.
- Brass heart bib necklace- Ok so us women like getting jewellery from the men in our lives don’t we and I think this necklace is perfect as it’s heart shaped. I can already picture what I’d wear it with.
I personally really like personalised gifts. I think it shows that you have been really thoughtful when picking out that perfect gift. Definitely shows that you have gone to some effort, which is nice. There are some great personalised gifts and you can find more here.
- Etched champagne flutes- These are adorable and perfect as a wedding or anniversary gift.
- Personalised cutting board- This is a pretty cool anniversay or Christmas gift for couples who love to cook.
- Birth announcement pillows- I fell in love with these when I saw them. I’ve never seen these before and I think these would make a perfect finishing touch to any nursery and make a great keepsake.
- Little boy’s personalised speedster book- As a huge fan of reading I just had to throw this in too. Kids who love to read would love this I think! It’s especially great for kids who have unique names and can’t find any personalised items in the shops.
Are there any gifts you thought were especially unique? Let me know!
This post is sponsored by UncommonGoods